|“||I died. I'm sorry. Shall I say goodbye?||”|
|Main | Full|
|Height||155 cm (5'1")|
|Weight||43 kg (94 lbs)|
|Occupation||Founder of the Mekakushi Dan / Student|
|Manga||12. Yuukei Yesterday III|
|Novel||カゲロウデイズ -a headphone actor-|
- Ayano is a girl with long black hair that in some PVs appears dark brown, with two red clips attached to her left fringe. Her eyes are colored in a simple grey. In Toumei Answer, she is seen wearing a red scarf and a black school uniform with a white ribbon attached to it. Her stockings are black and her shoes are dark brown.
- The daughter of a teacher, Kenjirou and an archaeologist, Ayaka, as well as the founder and first leader of the Mekakushi-dan. Her member number at the time was "0." She was a cheerful girl who was Shintaro's classmate. It is presumed that she makes low grades by the 56 she receives in Toumei Answer. Even though she called herself stupid, she was always smiling and seemed to be having fun.
- Favoring Eyes: Effect still unrevealed. In Route 1, after Shintaro meets her in the Heat Haze, she passes her eye ability to him and dies permanently.
- Her favorite character is Noriaki Kakyoin.
- She tended to fold little paper cranes out of Shintaro's tests to cheer him up.
- She thinks the red jersey Shintaro wears suits him.
- It is confirmed by Jin that Ayano was Mekakushi Dan member No.0, as which as the original leader.
- She used to wear her hair clips in a cross shape when she was younger, then wore them parallel as she got older.
- "...No, I'm no good for him. He needs someone that's even more selfish than him, someone energetic to pull him along... All I do is just follow behind him all the time. I can't do anything..." - Ayano about Shintaro
- "Ehehe. I’m stupid, you know. So it can't be helped." - Children Record Booklet
- "If I had those red eyes myself, could I save someone’s future?" - Ayano no Koufuku Riron