|Hair color||Light Brown|
|Height||140 cm (4'6")|
|Weight||36 kg (79 lbs)|
|Occupation||8th Member of the Mekakushi Dan|
Clearing Eyes (Manga)
|Manga||18. Kagerou Daze I|
|Anime||02. Kisaragi Attention|
|Novel||カゲロウデイズ -in a daze-|
|“||Aun, Oba-san, is written because Oba-san looks like a cow.||”|
—Hibiya about Momo and the kanji on her hoodie
Hibiya Amamiya (雨宮 響也 Amamiya Hibiya) is the eighth member of the Mekakushi Dan. Together with Hiyori he was caught in the loop on August 14th and 15th.
- Hibiya is a young boy with short light brown hair and brown eyes. He wears a white vest with a hood over a blue shirt. He also wears brown shorts and black sandals.
- In one scene in the Summertime Record PV, he is seen wearing a blue hoodie with a black polo shirt underneath.
- Hibiya is mature for his age, but - at least before the time loop - was shown to be very brash. He also has a talent in cooking, which is unusual for boys his age. In order to go to the city with Hiyori, he told his family that he is going to attend classes about India that were available only in the city and that summer.
- After escaping the time loop and joining the Mekakushi Dan, Hibiya fell into a deep depression over the loss of his crush, Hiyori. Momo managed to pull him out of his depression after considerable effort on her part.
- Focusing Eyes (目を凝らす Me o Korasu): Hibiya's eye ability has the power to perceive objects and details that are far away from an aerial view.
- Clearing Eyes (目が冴える Me ga Saeru) (manga only): Hibiya's ability is able to interfere with and stop the use of other eye abilities completely
- His favorite vegetables are pumpkins.
- He thinks his own name is weird.
- He tends to call Momo 'oba-san', which means 'aunt' or 'old lady'.
- In the novel, his family owns a farm, while in the anime his family owns a dojo.
- He is in love with Hiyori; His love for Hiyori is so strong that he recorded her voice, took many (secret) photos of her, keeping the most beautiful one in his bus pass, and even made a doll of her - completed with a voice button.
- "I really loved you." - Hibiya to Hiyori (-in a daze-)