| Kagerou Project|
|Genre||Comedy, Drama, Psychological, Romance, Sci-fi, Slice Of Life, Tragedy|
|Writer||Jin (Shizen no Teki-P)|
Kagerou Daze -in a day's-
Kagerou Project (カゲロウプロジェク Kagerō Purojekuto) is a multimedia series by Vocaloid song producer Jin (Shizen no Teki-P). The series tells the story of the Mekakushi Dan (メカクシ団 Blindfold Gang), a group of teenagers with unusual powers called "Eye Abilities".
Most songs are sung by Vocaloid IA, while the early and newest songs are sung by Vocaloid Hatsune Miku. The project started at February 17, 2011 when the first song Artificial Enemy was uploaded to Nico Nico Douga and ended with the release of the song Summertime Record on 2nd September 2013. The story features several different routes which are told through media such as the aforementioned songs, a light novel and manga series both titled Kagerou Daze (カゲロウデイズ Kagerō Deizu), and several anime.
- Main Article: Songs
- There have been fifteen songs uploaded to the Japanese video sharing site Nico Nico Douga. While four songs are included exclusively on the Mekakucity Days album, three exclusives are included on Mekakucity Records, and the single Children Record includes one more exclusive song together with instrumentals. All songs were written by Shizen no Teki-P and all together create the story, while being connected through the manga and novel. While some songs are missing them still, most songs feature PVs drawn by Sidu and Wannyanpu, the two illustrators of Jin's team. An exception is Summertime Record, which was drawn by the artist Peco and directed by Sidu.
- Main Article: Mekakucity Actors
- The anime first had been announced in the Children Record booklet coming with the first album of the project. After receiving the name "Mekakucity Actors" (メカクシティアクタース Mekakushiti Akutāsu), the anime started broadcasting on the 12th of April, at midnight. During the 'Live in Mekakucity' performance on August 15, it was announced the anime would be animated by Shaft and directed by Akiyuki Shinbo . The series consists of 12 episodes.
- Main Article: Kagerou Daze -in a day's-
- A short anime movie directed by Sidu that was released November 4, 2016. It was produced with MX4D presentation in mind.
- Main Article: Mekakucity Reload
- An upcoming anime project announced at the end of the SEEK at MEKAKUCITY event on August 15, 2016.
- Main Article: Volumes and Chapters
- The manga adaptation of Kagerou Daze (カゲロウデイズ Kagerō Deizu) is published monthly in the Japanese magazine Comic Gene and started to serialize on June 15, 2012. The story is illustrated by Satou Mahiro. It currently features twelve volumes. The manga is licensed by Yen Press and was released starting in 2015.
- Main Article: Novel
- The eight-volume Kagerou Daze (カゲロウデイズ Kagerō Deizu) light novel series was published from March 30, 2012 to December 29, 2017. The novel is licensed by Yen Press under their Yen On imprint and was released from May 26, 2015 to December 18, 2018.
- Kagerou Project - Official Website (Japanese)
- Kagerou Project Twitter
- Edword Records - Official Website
- Edword Records - Youtube
- Edword Records - Twitter
- Edword Records - Twitter (Abandoned because Jin couldn't log back in)
- Mekakucity Actors - Official Website (Japanese)
- Mekakucity Actors - Official Website (English)
- Kagerou Daze -in a day's- - Official Website (Japanese)
- Mekakushi Dan: Watchers - Twitter
- Mekakushi Dan: Watchers - Official Website (Japanese, Deactivated)