|Species||Artificial Human / Snake|
|Height||182 cm (6'0")|
|Weight||64 kg (141 lbs)|
|Age||2 Years (Physically 19)|
|Occupation||9th Member of the Mekakushi Dan|
|Status||Alive (Novel, Mekakucity Actors, Movie)|
Possessed by the Snake of Clearing Eyes (Manga)
Body for Haruka (Songs)
|Manga||20. Kagerou Daze III|
|Anime||04. Kagerou Daze|
|Novel||Kagerou Daze -in a daze-|
|“||ZZZ...! I'm awake. Yeah. Really.||”|
Konoha (コノハ Konoha) is the ninth member of the Mekakushi Dan.
Konoha, or the Snake of Awakening Eyes (目を醒ます蛇 Me o Samasu Hebi), was originally created as a video game character by Haruka, portraying his ideal body. Following an unintentional wish made by him to be reborn in this body, the Snake took on Konoha's form, forcing Haruka to stay in the Heat Haze Daze with Konoha being reborn in his stead.
- Konoha has snow white hair, which grows down to his ears, and is tied into a ponytail at the back of his head. His eyes have a pink color. Around his neck he wears a black, scarf-like collar, decorated with two light green arrows pointing downward. On both sides of his head there are black and light green headphones with light green ear cups, and two black stripes thereon. The right side of his face features two pink circles above his cheek, which are connected through thin lines. His clothing consists of a white, long-sleeved shirt he wears over a longer black one, and light green flap trousers. The white shirt has a deep, round neckline and two rounded cuts at both sides, over his waist. The right sleeve of Konoha's white shirt differs in length to that of his left, stopping at just below the elbow whereas his left ends at the wrist. The black bibs of his flap trousers are not on his shoulders, but instead are hanging down loosely. Again, the legs of his trousers show black, down pointing arrows on both sides. The ends of the trousers are stuffed into grey boots, which both have light green arrows instead of black ones on them. From his sleeves there are black bands hanging down.
- While he is possessed by the Snake of Clearing Eyes, Konoha's general color palette changes, as he has black hair in this version and wears a black shirt instead of a white one. The black shirt that he wears beneath the upper one remains black. His eyes turn yellow, just as the circles above the right cheek. The arrows on his clothes and his headphones both fade out into a greyscale as well.
- Konoha is a gentle and quiet boy with apparent amnesia. Therefore he is known to possess a strong curiosity for the unknown. Not knowing much about the normal world, he is rather air-headed, thus easily forgets some things; for example, quickly forgetting who Hibiya and Hiyori are, despite them giving him long introductions at their first meeting. In his spare time, he plays baseball with the neighborhood children. He seems like a brother to Hiyori and Hibiya and is always with them. He also has a strong appetite and especially enjoys Hibiya's cooking.
- Awakening Eyes (目を醒ます Me o Samasu): Konoha's ability gives him the power to remake his body into one that he finds to be his "ideal" - as Haruka was physically weak and sickly, this meant for him to become supernaturally strong. However, this puts a large strain on his mind, and as a result of this, Konoha has no memories.
- His favorite animal is the triceratops.
- He likes barbecue.
- He was originally planned to be a girl.
- The name "Konoha" is the word for "leaves" in Japanese.
- His headphones actually serve as ears, and it seems to hurt him a lot when someone pulls on them.
- Konoha is the favourite character of Kagerou Project's main artist, Sidu.
- Konoha's eye power is used as the narration title for Konoha no Sekai Jijou in the Mekakucity Days crossfade.
- The name "Konoha" is a shortening of Haruka's full name, "Haruka Kokonose", where the "kono" was taken from "Kokonose", and the "ha" taken from "Haruka", which together forms "Konoha". Haruka mimicked Takane's own naming technique to achieve this.
- "Because we're friends." - After being mortally injured while saving Shintaro and questioned "Why" (-the missing children- novel)