|“||It's such nice weather. But I wonder where this is. There's a deer I've never seen before.||”|
|Main | Full|
|Height||178 cm (5'10")|
|Weight||72 kg (158 lbs)|
|Occupation||2nd Member of the Mekakushi Dan|
|Manga||03. Kisaragi Attention|
|Novel||カゲロウデイズ -a headphone actor-|
Kousuke Seto (瀬戸 幸助) is the second member of the Mekakushi Dan.
- Seto is a young man with black hair and brownish-greenish eyes. When he was young, he wore a white hoodie with golden trousers and purple sneakers. Now in the present day he is always seen wearing a dark green jumpsuit and dark green sneakers. He also wears a yellow clip on the left side of his head.
- Seto is a kind-hearted person, first visible through his behavior while befriending Marry and inviting her to join the Mekakushi Dan, while everyone else in Marry's life had bullied her. He dislikes his Eye Ability, because he sees it as a power, where you "steal" with glances, without needing communication, so he rarely uses it on anyone.
- As a result of his kindness, he also makes friends easily, like the first time he met Shintaro. He is also good friends with Kido and Kano, as they all came from the same orphanage, and lives with them together in an apartment. He often wanders off to explore new places.
To gain money for living he works as a florist at a shopping center, and also in various other jobs, such as traffic control and delivering newspapers.
- Analysis: Seto has a power known as "eye-stealing" ability, which allows him to read information from the target.
- Animal Communication: Seto can also speak to animals using his eye ability, as hinted from a short scene in Children Record and confirmed in Chapter 3 of the manga.
- Imagination Forest
- Konoha's State of the World
- Kisaragi Attention
- Yobanashi Deceive
- Lost Time Memory
- Ayano no Koufuku Riron
- Otsukimi Recital
- Yuukei Yesterday
- Outer Science
- He has a pet hamster named "Hanao".
- His favorite type of girl is someone like Yachigusa Kaoru.
- Like Kido and Kano, he is referred to with his last name rather than his first name.
- His white hoodie was a gift from Ayano when they were younger, but he gave it to Marry upon meeting her.